Joshua 1:8 Amplified Bible (AMP)
This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good [a]success.
- Read your Bible every day. Set a time that works for you and do it till you get a habit of reading at that time so that when you get busy you won’t (or will be less likely) to forget. This is time when having a habit is a good thing.
- Find a devotional that you like and read it daily. This can be a devotional book or an online devotional or an app that sends to your phone. Whatever works best for you. There are lots of great free devotionals out there.
- Find a solid Bible teacher(s) that you can listen to regularly on TV, Radio, CD, Web. Listen whenever you have the chance to good, balanced teaching. This can be as you work, drive, exercise whatever time you can fit it in.
- Find scriptural music/songs that you enjoy. Listen/play/sing as you go through your day. Word(Bible) based songs will help build your faith and your knowledge of the word more than you realize. Worship encourages and uplifts you.
- Replace worldly words with Gods words.
- Surround yourself (house/car/workplace) with scripture verses. Put them in place you will be sure to see them; on the bathroom mirror, refrigerator, in your car, at your desk, on your phone, anywhere you look regularly. This is especially helpful if you are going through a particularly rough time or trying to memorize verses.
If this seems a little extreme just remember the results Joshua had when he was obedient to keep the word constantly before him.